Monday 27 April 2020

Story time during Lockdown - There are cats in this book.


Whilst nursery is closed I have been recording stories to read to my class. Normally we have a 30 minute story time every day & can read up to 4 books during this time, I am missing doing this & am sure the children are too. So each week I give them a choice of 3 books & then vote through our class app to decide the order they are read in. I had been keeping them just for my class but then I saw that in these exceptional circumstances permission has been given to read books aloud, as long as these posts are removed by then of June. So enjoy some story telling in the mean time & I hope you discover some lovely new books. Just click on the link below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.